Just a few minutes away from Samford Village and 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, this warm and inviting 1-acre homestead is the perfect choice for country living without needing high maintenance.
In keeping with classic country design, the bedrooms are quietly located away from the living areas and with wrap around bullnose verandahs and traditional fireplace, this home allows for easy cross ventilation and the ability to find a cool or warm spot, no matter what the conditions. Raked ceilings in the living and dining rooms add to the homestead's open plan charm. There's been some recent refurbishment including paint and the beautiful stone bench topped kitchen. The oversized master bedroom features an en-suite and walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms are spacious and all have built in robes and fans as well as one air conditioned.
The sparkling in-ground pool leads directly from the kitchen and family rooms ensuring that all living areas are immediately connected to the outdoors and the gardens beyond. Imagine the kids at home here living an adventurous country life. This 1-acre flat property is cleared, fully usable, has low maintenance landscaped gardens and is completely fenced ensuring that children & pets are safe.
Sitting just 30 mins north west of Brisbane's CBD and just 2 mins from Samford Village you're close enough to the scenic drive and views of Mt Glorious and Mt Nebo just a short drive away. There's a bus stop just 5 mins walk to the north, Ferny Grove train station is 10 mins drive away and Rudolf Steiner School is 5 mins walk to the south.
- Architecturally designed low set brick homestead
- Raked ceilings & bullnosed wraparound verandahs
- Over sized Master Suite with walk in robe, ensuite & access to verandah
- 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Newly renovated kitchen with granite benchtop & glass splashback
- Beautiful double sided brick fireplace servicing both living rooms
- 2 living areas + formal dining room
- Main bathroom with separate powder room
- Air con in family room & 2nd bedroom
- Fans in every room
- Colourbond roof
- In ground swimming pool with outdoor gazebo
- Shed/double garage with remote door (9 x 6)
- Remote Solar powered front gate
- 2 underground water tanks -15,000 gallons each
- Double lock up dog run or potential vegie patch/chook pen
If you're ready for the peace and serenity of country living without being tied to hours of high maintenance, then this is the perfect fit for you. With recent renovations, there's nothing to do but sit back and enjoy. The kids have plenty of room to run around and it's the perfect entertainer for that extended family.
Be quick and be the first to see it - call today.