This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse sits in a modern styled complex that's just 4 years old. It's ideally located for easy access to the fabulous Moreton Bay Islands and the Gateway Motorway or CBD and represents a great investment opportunity.
Located in a side avenue at the front of the complex, this property is tucked away from the bustle of other residents. Offering 3 good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms (the Master has an ensuite), the property also has a fully fenced private courtyard/patio area, open plan living, modern kitchen and AIR CONDITIONING in the living area and master bedroom. There's also a downstairs toilet, internal laundry, single lockup garage and a balcony off the main bedroom.
This complex and townhouse location is super convenient being less than a kilometre from Wynnum Plaza Shopping Centre to the west and Wynnum Central to the east. Public Transport is at the doorstep and it's a short drive (less than 4 km) to the Wynnum Manly Waterfront with bay-side lifestyle activities including, sailing, windsurfing, walks along the Esplanade, fishing and picnics by the water as well as the fabulous restaurants, cafes and hotels. This property is in close proximity to some of Brisbane's finest private and public schools and within minutes you could be on the Gateway north or south, or the train station in Wynnum and it's 30 minutes (non-peak hour) to the City and 15 minutes to the Brisbane Airport or Port of Brisbane.
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Ensuite and bathroom
* 3 toilets
* Built-in Mirrored robes in all bedrooms
* Fully tiled floor downstairs and carpeted upstairs
* Remote lock up garage with internal access
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards, pantry, bench space & dishwasher
* Open plan lounge dining living area
* Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Security screens and doors downstairs
* Just 4 years old
* Additional car parking for visitors
* Low body corporate fees of $868 per quarter.
* Council rates are $375 per quarter
This property has been very well looked after and will appeal to any savvy investor. Currently renting for $400 per week it represents a sound investment return. There is a resident manager on site and for investors this ensures the property/complex is properly maintained at all times.
The property is 'open for inspections' on Wednesdays and Saturdays so drop in and inspect soon.